I know! We’re starting a post with a video of me showering. Ok, so now I’ve officially gone too far. You may have seen us in our nomadic family travel blog talk about everything inappropriate there could be. Here’s the list I copy and pasted for you:
- The Most Curse Words AND Waaay TMI all in One…. Fuck, Fuck, Fuck
- Where I Actually Video Where We Shit in the Sand Dunes (Huanchaco, Peru)
- Your Mother Doesn’t Work Here- Clean Up Your Shit Pretty Girls (Cambodia)
- Our Kids Discover Blow Jobs- Uncensored World Schooling
- All the Stupid Shit We’ve Done In One Convenient List and the Colombian Guy Who Out-shined Us
and my newest, and most favorite (because it is full of my Vippasana reflections)- Just A Butt In The Wind. But showering, we haven’t done yet.
And how is this spiritual? In so many ways, mostly because I am here, just a skin-bound soul, ma-tuk. “Ma” in Khmer means ‘to put or pour’ and “Tuk” means ‘water’. And so, shower for them means, ‘to pour water’ which makes much more sense than all of our fancy piping, no? So, enjoy the well shower, just me and my 7o closest Khmer friends, all nearly naked, and remarkably similar, in this greatest of all neutralizers.
Yes, I’d love to think what you think of my shower. Yeah, I did miss my left arm pit, and my back, but I was nervous in front of the shower. 🙂 Speaketh… or stay silent-th…. Gabi
Trackback from your site.