Why I fight.
- Still brooding over last month’s mother-in-law innocent child-rearing comment. Get it out!
- Too-sterile, twice-breathed air of co-habitated space driving me crazy. Create drama!
- Far too long since intense sweat-panting, moaning sex. Make-up sex is a remote option. Go for it!
- Bad attention is better than no attention, and I can’t breathe, remember? Throw something hard!
- My fantasy body, lover, and life are a nose-diving joke. Triumph at least in this!
Pitiful, but true- fighting was once of my all-time favorite pastime.
Over-slept stumbled through the door, mumbling, “I’m, uh, gonna, drink my coffee outside,” until two and a half hours later when he shows up again, grinning. Not what we agreed upon. We were going do this with our children, with both parents, here, involved; and he conveniently gets lost. Lucky me.